The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Schnoodle Gets a Haircut.

Maximus' summer haircut
He's ugly again.  I used a new groomer this time, and she left his face long like a Schnauzer, so he's extra ugly.  But, also extra snuggly (since I saved him from the groomer and all.).  The new groomer told me that he's so cute and was silent and really well-behaved.  yay for puppy training a la Brownell!!!

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus