The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Decorating : My Bedroom

I feel VERY lukewarm about the bedspread on my bed.  It's actually a duvet cover on top of a bedspread.  We have a spoiled dog that will sit on our bed and chew on a bone, and the bedspread is a whole production to wash every week.  The duvet cover makes the washing easier, but then putting it back on is a whole thing.

 Also, Andrew hates every single pillow on the bed.  If he had it his way, there would be exactly TWO pillows - the ones that we sleep upon.  He doesn't understand that a bed like that looks too empty and strange.  Also, you can see Andrew's stupid water bottle on the side table.  No joke, he drinks like 4 a night....then just leaves them there.  I go CRAZY and throw them away everyday.  He now jokingly calls it his "water-bottle graveyard" since there's always a bunch sitting there.  ARG!
It was VERY difficult to hang those pictures in a square!  Also, I hate the black
 pillows in the front.  They're too flat and look riduclous (I switched them with the ones we
 sleep on....).  I keep forgetting to buy new fluffier ones.

I do, however, LOVE my new Scrabble pillow. 

Yes, I realize that the "B" on the Scrabble board is not worth 7, however that's "our number."  We got married on 07-07-07, so I found a place that custom makes them.  It's my favorite thing in my bedroom right now.  The rest I'm a pretty much over.

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus