The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dining Room

So here's my dining room.  And by dining room, I mean wine rack.  It really does dominate the entire room.
I <3 this blue glass stuff so hard.  Andrew is not such a fan.  He actually refuses to drink
wine out of the blue glasses.  weirdo.
 When we were table shopping, it was nearly impossible to find a set we liked.  So, we just bought the table at one place and the black leather chairs at a different place.  Eventually I would like to have a giant dining room, add the leaf to the table, and get big comfy fabric chairs to go at the end of the table.  Right now, there just isn't enough room in the dining room right now.

Wine rack - clearly I need to go wine shopping, --- several of these  stacks are looking sad and empty....


No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus