The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Decorating: My Bathroom

Bathrooms have a tendency to be ugly and boring.  Ever since our very first apartment, I've tried to make them a little bit more personalized.  However, I discovered that I failed years ago...

Now this hangs in one of my closets...
 When we first moved out 5 years ago, I hung this in the bathroom.  I had red towels in there, so I thought it was so cute.  I hung it on a blank wall above the toilet, since this wall was boring. I never realized it was an issue, until one of my friends (male) said it was weird to use the toilet while staring at young pictures of us.  haha.  Being a lady, this was never an issue that I saw.

So, I tried to keep that in mind this time and there are NO personalized pictures up in the bathroom.  Actually, we only have personalized pictures in one room in our house (the office)....

Now when people use the bathroom, they don't have to stare creepily at us.

While I don't have personalized pictures, I do, however, have these personalized towels.  As soon as we got married, I pretty much put our initials on everything!  I just love personalized stuff.

As I said from the beginning, bathrooms are not very exciting.

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus