The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What Would You Save in a Fire?

So my FAVORITE thing in my house (besides dog, of course), is actually quite simple.  I told Andrew the other day that I think I would save it in a fire.  There's nothing else in the whole house I think that I would save.  He looked at me, horrified.  He said he would save Maximus. I said that Max is smart enough to run away from the flames, so I wouldn't need to save him.  All of our pictures are saved on our picture website.  As much as I would want to save the shoes, there's just too many, so those are out.  Anything else could really be replaced.

 I really think that I would save:
I know it looks simple and sort of plain, but I love it so much.  The "B" is the topper from our wedding cake.  I rhinestoned it with Black Diamond (grey) and Jet (black).  After the wedding I bought this stand (with our names & anniversary date) and bought plain versions of our initials. I think it is such a special thing.  Andrew is not such a fan, but, duh, I had to sneak rhinestones in the house somewhere.

Andrew barely notices it anymore, however, because he is distracted by this:
I had to put some girly thing to distract from the monstrosity.

I think it means I may have a problem with rhinestones if that's what I would save?  I have the same amount of emotions and feelings as a robot, so there's not really anything else sentimental that I would save.  I never even made a wedding photo album.  I only have 1 small wedding picture up in the house.  The only thing I would save would be my pretty little rhinestones!!!

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

OMG... You gave your marriage a cheerleading participation trophy. I think I might die.

LMAO.

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus