The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crisis of EPIC Proportions!

And the title doesn't exaggerate AT ALL.  A few days ago I posted a picture of my shoes.  I have like 60+ pairs, which means 60+ boxes they are in.  I buy them at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and they fit my shoes perfectly.  Every time I go, I buy a few more than I actually need.  Now, I guess I've bought a lot of shoes in the last year or two, because I was only had 3 more in stock pile (and I JUST bought 2 new pairs of shoes).  To Bed, Bath & Beyond I headed to buy more.  Now, from reading the title and knowing I'm sort of insane, I'm sure you can guess where I am going with this.

THEY CHANGED THE SHAPE OF THE BOXES.


Old box on the left....new one on the right.  They don't even stack together!
Old box on the right, new box on the left.
 aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

The change may seem minute for the untrained-crazy-person-eyes, but for me it's an emergency!  As I was telling this story to Andrew, his immediate reaction was "you're NOT buying all new boxes!"  He knows the crazy look in my eye.  I went to several BB&B desperately hoping that they would have a few old ones sitting around, but alas, they do not.  I told the guy that I guess I had to stop buying shoes.  He looked at me like I was insane and said "that seems a little drastic."  I could also start purging old ones.  arg. I just ordered some off of Amazon and am HOPING that they are the old style.  I guess this will curb the shoe buying, since I only have ONE precious box left.  I'm going to be VERY choosy.

*I realize that this is not that serious.......but rather just annoying.

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus