The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Friday, January 28, 2011

FINALS!

PLUS: we had a 1/2 day today and yesterday.

MINUS: I had to give finals, grade a million papers, do final grades.......all the boring teacher stuff.  What happened to the days that, when the bell rang at 12:30, I just ran out to lunch with friends???

Only 1/3 of the papers & notebooks that I have to grade......

I am, however, a genius, so I gave this type of final
SCANTRONS!!!!
FINALLY, I gave myself one less thing to do! Go Teacher!

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus