The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute Dog, Ugly Dog

My dog is adorable.  Like rush home from work just to squeeze him adorable.  Like people stopping us to pet him cute.  I'm not even lying.  Check out this picture.
OMG! Right?  He's stupid cute!


Now you want to pet him, don't you?  He's so cute.  But.  Yes, there is a but...

When he gets groomed, he's super ugly.  And, I'm super vain, so I love him a little bit less when he looks like this:

How is it the same dog?
He seriously looks like the cute dog's runt/ugly brother.  I just picked him up from the groomer today, so it will be about 2 or 3 weeks until he is back to my OMG cute dog....Starting the countdown now...

4 comments:

Andrew Brownell said...

Lol, poor Maximus! I love him the save all year round!

Mrs. ummmmmm......Brownell said...

Maximus has spent the last 3 days convincing me that he is adorable. There have been many licks, snuggles, and adorable looks, and i am going to have to agree that he is adorable always!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

OMG are you kidding? I like him naked better! He's so cute without his fluff! lol Poor Max! Is his full name Maximus Brownellimus? lol Like a dinosaur? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mrs. ummmmmm......Brownell said...

haha Emily. We actually call him dogamus a lot too. We both took a lot of ancient history classes in college and I took Latin, so the name is super amusing to us. Our kids are so screwed....

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus