The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

How's your Day?

Cause here's how my Tuesday ended:

She's OK, but fell straight on her back from about 7 feet up.  She complained of back pain, and you don't mess with back pain....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

Mrs. ummmmmm......Brownell said...

She was OK. Just some bruising. She was back at practice after a week!

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus