The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to Store my DVDs

It has literally been years since we purchased a DVD, but Andrew used to be a crazy person that bought every movie that he ever liked.  The challenge was finding a place to keep all the DVDs.  Problem solved with our mildly obsessive same-furniture-in-every-room habit.

Notice the dog bed --- it's so fancy
We keep the dog's leash in the striped box on the shelf.  If I even look at it.....Maximus goes crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I have a major DVD issue, and this idea is intriguing. HMMMMM... See, because I could interpret YOUR idea of behind the couch DVD storage with a refinished antique piece!! I was going to paste in a link with an example, but I can't find the one I was looking for. But it was pretty. :(

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus