The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Monday, July 25, 2011

How to Organize my Pantry

Today, I'm going to discuss my pantry.  No joke, I empty it out and start over about 3 times a year.  I like how it's currently set up, except there are like 2 bottles of stuff in there that totally won't fit in the shelves and stress me out when I open the cabinet.  I may be sick.
The ones that won't fit are clearly the ones lying on their sides.  Bane of my pantry existance......

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus