The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome back to School....

So apparently, I don't post when I'm in school. 

School started last week.  :/ I'm super tired, and a little overwhelmed.  I'm teaching 1-10th Grade English class, 2-ELD 3 classes, 1-Dance class, and 1-Cheer class.  I feel a little spoiled with my schedule, and I ACTUALLY HAVE A CONFERENCE PERIOD this year! yipee!  I have accomplished SO MUCH during my first few conference periods. It's amazing.

The first few days of school kind of suck.  I don't know anyone's name, so when they act like butt-heads, I have to point and or just let it slide.  Once I learn everyone's name, it'll be a lot easier.  Can't wait!

Here's a little taste of the first day of school:
Swastika or field hockey sticks.  You tell me?

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus