The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wild Rivers

Yesterday, we took a family trip to Wild Rivers.  Unfortunately my little brother wasn't free, but otherwise we were all there.  My mom wanted to take a family picture while we were there, to which Jenna and I said "Heck No!" (Honestly, who would want their picture taken A. in a bikini and B. After riding slides all day and rocking the drown rat look.

My FAVORITE ride - the blue one - Congo.  We went on it like 10 times!
Half way through the day we sat down for a picnic.  My mom packed the lunch, so we were all a little concerned at what would be in it (she only eats veggies, and only like 2 bites at that).  But, because she loves us, she brought all the fixing for sandwiches, pretzels, cherries, water, soda, etc.  it was SO good!  Funny thing is that my mom brought a table cloth for the table. ha.  She's the only person I know that would do that.





It's the ONLY picture I got during the day!

Afterwards, we went back to my house (since we are pretty much walking distance) to get ready for dinner.  There was some booze and dog snuggling.  Then we headed out to dinner.



Maximus does not look happy in this picture, but he was actually VERY happy when we all walked in.

I made Jenna a Lychee martini.  I've been drinking them since we got home from Hawaii. Yummmm!




Honestly, it was an amazing day.  Mom wasn't planning on going on any rides, but then ended up really enjoying them.  We spent like 45 minutes in the wave pool (even though we are 5 minutes from the real beach), took a few tours of the lazy river, and rode as many rides as we could.  I love hanging out with my parents (which the 14 version of me would be REALLY UPSET to hear me say that).

All in all, this was the perfect day!




No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus