The Brownells

The Brownells

More Pictures?

My phone won't let me post pictures on this blog, so I actually have to sit at a computer (which I do very rarely).....So, I post all of our pictures at www.thebrownells.shutterfly.com

About Me

My photo
I have a husband and a puppy. I love one and am obsessed with the other. I'll let you figure out which is which. I love my job, my house, my students, my cheerleaders, and my life. I guess you could say things are going pretty well... I teach high school English and coach cheer. Husband is a video game designer. Guess which one the future Brownell babies will think is cooler...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mrs. ummmmmmm....Brownell

I guess I should explain the name too. Any teacher will understand.....Students always start questions with "Mrs. Ummmmm....." Even if they know my name and spend hours a day in my classroom.....

Now, let me also mention something else. I am not being a grinch, or acting like I am too old and don't remember being in high school. It's just that when I lecture, or read from a book, I stand behind a podium with my name on it (yes, I rhinestoned my podium), and right behind my desk is a brown letter "L". Get it? Brown - L. Yes, I think that I am funny and clever.


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

The Brownells

The Brownells
Maximus